Learn More About Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Metro Duct Cleaning offers professional dryer vent cleaning for both residential and commercial properties in Atlanta. If you have a dryer that functions poorly, there’s a likelihood that a debris-filled or clogged vent line is the culprit. Apart from affecting its efficiency, debris, lint, and other common causes of dryer vent clogs can pose a fire risk.
Our dryer vent cleaning services get rid of the fire risks from your dryer vent line and provide a variety of other benefits concerning the performance of your dryer. By restoring the right airflow within your dryer vent line, you would minimize the drying time, enhance the energy efficiency, and reduce wear on the dryer itself and the clothing.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Offered
1. Measurements – Backpressure and airflow measurements are carried out to further evaluate the severity of the blockage and other possible problem sources.
2. Visual Inspection – Here, we start with a rigorous visual inspection in which an experienced and professional technician will assess your particular dryer vent system and recommend, accordingly, the services that will be most suitable for your dryer vent problems.
3. Line Sanitizing – Any debris or animal nests usually found in dryer vent lines can be the source of fungi, viruses, and harmful bacteria. In such a case where there’s a potential for those contaminants, our team will sanitize the affected areas.
4. Clog and Debris Removal – Undergarments or stray socks, animal nests, lint, and other materials or items that might clog your dryer vent are eliminated.
5. Lint Screen Cleaning – It’s evident that getting rid of lint by hand from the lint trap or lint screen should be done after every cycle. With a more rigorous lint screening included in our dryer vent cleaning services, it can also generally enhance efficiency and airflow.
6. Booster Fan Cleaning – Dryer vent lines that have exceeded 35 feet must have an installed booster fan. The booster fan should also be cleaned on an annual basis together with your dryer vent system.
Metro Duct Cleaning provides thorough dryer vent cleaning services to make sure that every system we clean is more efficient and safer! Give us a call at (404) 988-3808 if you want to learn more about our services or you could simply schedule a cleaning today.
Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
In case your business requires a dryer to operate, it’s essential to have an efficient and safe dryer vent system. A commercial dryer usually takes more wear with repeated use and issues such as lint accumulation and clogs can be more common compared to household dryers. Industrial dryers should, therefore, be cleaned and inspected more often.
Debris and clogs that build up in the dryer vent line pose a fire risk. Statistics indicate that dryers cause more than 15,500 fires every year. One that’s improperly installed, in disrepair, damaged, or clogged can not only create an increased risk of fire but can also be wasting the valuable time and utilities of your business. Additionally, a dryer vent that’s poorly functioning will be more expensive compared to one that’s correctly installed with no difficulties.
Metro Duct Cleaning offers commercial dryer cleaning services for businesses of all sizes in Atlanta. These include hospitals or veterinary clinics, senior homes, daycare facilities, fitness centers, laundromats, chiropractors, medical clinics, hotels, pet groomers, spas, and salons.
Our experienced technicians provide the most comprehensive vent cleaning service, from a rigorous inspection of your system to the removal of debris and cleanup. We are here for your business to eliminate the hidden fire hazard in your workplace, and to enhance productivity by saving energy and time.
Multi-Unit Cleaning Services
Multi-unit facilities such as university dormitories, residential living centers, condominiums, and apartments generally contain one or more big communal laundry areas or multiple laundry areas. Properties with dryer vent systems and dryers harbor additional hidden fire hazards. If they are used often and heavily, they have a more abundant accumulation of debris and lint, leading to clogs. As mentioned earlier, a clogged dryer vent could cause an increased risk of fire, excess wear on clothing, longer dryer times, and decreased efficiency.
Metro Duct Cleaning provides professional multi-dryer cleaning services that you need to make sure that your building’s secure from fire risks and your dryers perform efficiently. Well-recognized appliance manufacturers strongly recommend that dryer vents are cleaned and inspected on an annual basis.
Call Now to Get Started
This service might be required more often with consistent heavy use or in communal laundry areas. Luckily, our professional and experienced technicians pay more attention to detail and rigorous cleaning methods with each dryer vent we work on. If you want to experience the most effective cleaning services of your multi-unit dryer vent, make sure to give us a call right away at (404) 988-3808, or you could schedule an appointment for us to come in today!